Friday, April 29, 2011

Done and Dusted

I enjoy a sense of accomplishment. If we did all the things we were capable of, we would literally astonish ourselves" ~ Thomas Edison.


I today finished a 30 day photo challenge on my blog.  I did miss one or two days but I caught up and consistently blogged with the daily photo challenge.  I loved it and am looking for another.  Sometimes I will blog about what I am grateful for.  Sometimes I will continue to talk about my mental health.  But from now on my blog will also include more writing for the pure joy of it.  I will post pictures of my creative output.  I am have begun wet and dry needle felting and I love it.   Another way to accomplish.  It is fun, it is tactile.

I also would love to blog about topics you guys might like me to write about.  I am up for the challenge.  So challenge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment