Friday, April 15, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 18

A picture of your biggest insecurity


Some people just cannot help themselves.  I know we have all done it.  I try very hard not to.  But there are some people who do it to everyone about everyone.  And you know what?  They are the most insecure, shallow people you strike.  I always think, gee if you if you constantly talk maliciously about other people what do you say about me when I am not around.   

People, see through these people.  I have been a victim this year from very unexpected directions.  It has shocked and deeply hurt me.  I would like to speak to these people directly but I doubt they would be up to face to face communication with me.  Besides, they have been so used to talking about me behind my back, they may have forgotten what I look like from the front.

I will regularly cross paths with them.  That is fine.  I am polite plus I don't need to talk about them behind their backs because I have nothing to say and truly, there is not much to be said about them that is interesting.


2 comments:

  1. "I always think, gee if you if you constantly talk maliciously about other people what do you say about me when I am not around."

    Yeah, that's it right there, isn't it? It really stinks when you find out that someone you thought was your friends, was really only using you for "stories". You know the kind, they call you every day so that you'll confide in them and tell them secrets just so they can go and blab them to other people? From those people, they collect more stories and the cycle continues. I felt like such a sucker when it finally hit home and I realized my friend was not really my friend at all.
    I caught her in some vicious gossip and then she was really only sorry she got caught-she didn't go around and try to clear things up with the people she gossiped to-she just kept justifying why she did it-as if that clears her conscience.
    Whatever.
    I thank God that he showed me this person's true nature and spared me further outrage and hurt.
    I can see you've been hurt too and you can take comfort that God has chosen to reveal this to you and make you wiser.
    ((hugs)) thanks for visiting my blog!
    ~Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie so well said. From now on I have decided that I must be a very interesting person if someone wants to talk about me.

    ReplyDelete