Saturday, April 9, 2011

The A - Z of Laura Lewis

Age: 42 (well will be in about a month) Bed Size: Queen size, complete with a variety of quilts (purr). Chore You Hate:umm name just one.  How about all of them. But worst would be ummm all of them. Dogs: A cute white fluffy one that does not bark or yip Essential Start of Your Day: Cup of coffee and peace while I drink it. Favorite Color: Pink for clothing, red and white for decor but love all colours Gold or Silver: Gold, however my Pandora is a mix of both gold and silver. Height: 167cm Instruments You Play: Does the recorder count?  Job Title: Mum, wife, daughter, sister, friend and currently patient. Kids: yes one boy and one girl - loves of my life Live: South East Queensland, Australia Mum's Name: Desley Nicknames:Friends call me Lau, Lausie and family call me Yitty Overnight Hospital Stays: Baby deliveries, gall bladder removal and being a nutter. Pet Peeve: Fake people, rude people, late people and people who make me feel stupid. Quote From a Movie: "Party on Wayne" Right- or Left-Handed: Right
Siblings: 1 sister. Time You Wake Up: Usually 7 a.m. which is when breakfast is delivered to  me in bed. Underwear: umm yes I wear itVeggie You Dislike: love all my vegies but least fave is cabbage What Makes You Run Late: Husband - yes every time! X-Rays You Have Had: too many to remember -  played netball and softball. Yummy Food You Make: I make a great pavlova... It is a Nigella Lawson Choc Pavlova dressed with fresh cream, rasperries and grated dark chocolate and is divine!! Zoo Animal You Like Best: Those monkeys with the red bums I don't know why I just find them hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment