Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 11

A picture of something you hate



I don't like the hate word.  It is something I try not to feel and a word I try not to use.  But if we have to go there.  Then I despise discrimination.   Live and let die is my motto.  Be it sexuality, gender, race, religion, beliefs everyone is entitled to be who they are and what they believe in.  Doesn't mean you have to agree but you can agree to disagree.  There will be things I say, do and believe that people will disagree with and vice versa but it is our right to have these beliefs. 

We are lucky to live in a country that allows us to be free thinkers and freely speak up about and against our country's policies.  As long as it is done in a peaceful and legal forum.


No comments:

Post a Comment