Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 17

A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently


This year in total I have spent 17 days as an out patient.  I have needed a lot of help and support.  This has come in several forms.  Psychiatry, tweaking my medication, CBT course, art therapy, blogging (journalling) and attending the group sessions offered to inpatients.  So I would have to say the above pic is very much an accurate representation of what has hugely impacted my life recently.

I am proud of my journey.  I am proud I have not been ashamed to speak about it.  I am proud I have done my best.  I am proud I have failed but not given up.  I am proud that I have friends and family that have supported me throughout.  You guys make my life richer and fuller.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment