Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 13 version 2

A picture of your favourite band/artist

Having thought about this for quite some time (since my stoopid puter got a stoopid virus because dis stoopid chic did something stoopid lol) I have decided I will stick to a band/artist.

Man oh man this is one tough question.  I have decided to go with .......... drum roll please...........ummmmm I am still thinking ............  far out this one is a big ask .............ok here goes..............my favourite band/artist is:


Powderfinger!  Probably no real surprises there.  It was a hard choice though.  But they have consistently over many years provided me with amazing songs that have almost been the soundtrack to my life.  My Happiness for instance came out around the time I started dating my Wazza.  That song gives me butterflies because I feel the same feelings from our early dating time.  My current favourite song is one I will most likely blog about down the track. Stay tuned.

Love youse all
Laura
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment