Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 1 30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

Day 04 - A picture of your night

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity

Day 19 - A picture and a letter

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change

Day 25 - A picture of your day

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss




My niece is doing this on facebook.  I thought it would be fun to do on my blog.




For fun I picked one that was taken about half my life time ago.  Far out.  It was a weekend I had in Sydney with my bestie.  One of those magic weekends where nothing is planned but everything you do is pants wettingly hilarious.


Now for ten facts.


1. I have a tattoo and want another
2. I am madly in love with my husband and our 10 year anniversary is soon
3. I would love to open a respite centre in my local area for special needs children, their siblings and their families.
4. I am a closet bogan
5. I love the band Hole. Courtney Love is a bit tragic but I love their music.
6. I am still very close with my Mother-in-law from my first marriage.
7. I suffer vertigo.  I can't even wear roller blades as they are too high for me.
8. I am secretly in love with Bernard Fanning.
9. I think I had a perfect simple carefree childhood
10. I cannot stand on bugs, cockroaches or spiders etc.  Freaks me out.


Are you up for the challenge.


Laura
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment