Monday, May 30, 2011

Heart sick

The worst that I could imagine has happened.  I am back in hospital.  I feel sick in the heart and stomach.  As I write this my kids will be finding out also.  I feel so upset on their behalf.  I just wonder what goes on in their little minds.  Do they feel abandoned by their Mum?  Is this the right thing to do for them and me.  I just don't know.

It was not my choice to come in, rather my Doctor's.  He is not happy with my lack of progress and is now going to look at changing my medication.  This is unexplored territory for me so I am terrified.

As always, through my whole illness I will be up front and honest about my progress.  If this means you will be uncomfortable or not up for the ride, please don't read I won't mind.  If you do continue to read, than thanks, it means a lot to have your support.  Comments always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment