Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Affirmation Day 4

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end.
~William Shakespeare




Today, I am thankful for my friends.  The ones who know all about me and love me just the same.  I am fortunate to have friends from many walks of life.  Some are as old and comfortable as a favourite pair of jeans.  Some are new and shiny but just as precious.   I must be a good friend in return because the calibre of the people I can count on is extremely deep and their integrity well formed.


I am very grateful to my friends for holding me, supporting me and sometimes slapping me when needed.


And most importantly, of late, my friends have known the song in my heart and sung it for me when my voice has faltered.

No comments:

Post a Comment