Monday, May 23, 2011

Affirmation Day 22

On Friday just gone I got together with a couple of friends and we mindfully or perhaps mindlessly crafted the day away.  We hand made some gorgeous greeting cards.  Both C & K made some lovely awesome cards but I am only showing mine as this is my blog and they are worth showing off.









C and I have decided to form a partnership to sell our beautiful hand made craft.  We have called it Klik Klak Kreations.   For no other reason than our names begin with C & L but we changed the C to a K just to make it a little different.  We plan to make and sell greeting cards, felted art, felted fashion and accessories, art and also the most amazing Mandalas that C makes.  When our website is up and running I will let you know.  But you can find us on facebook here.

C is about to add some more pictures to our facebook page.  Pictures of cards she has made in the past few days.  I am looking forward to seeing them and drooling over their gorgeousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment