Monday, June 6, 2011

So take one step forward

Momentous day today. I took myself out on a date.  I saw two movies.  Pirates of the Caribbean 4 and Water for Elephants.  Pirates was as good as you can expect a 4th movie to be. Johnny Depp is excellent as Captain Jack Sparrow.  The special effects were great and definitely worth seeing in 3d on the big screen.

I had no idea about Water for Elephants.  I knew nothing about it.  No idea who was in it, the genre, the story nada.  I loved it.  A love story with a circus theme.  So I chose two great and very different movies and sat there by myself on my date enjoying myself thoroughly.

I even shouted myself a coffee and read it whilst flicking through a magazine.

At the present moment, I am hoping I will see my doctor tonight.  I want to tell him that option two seems to be a goer.  I feel different and better.  I am not sure if it is the increase in my medication or the cutting back on Valium.  It could be a combination of the two.  I don't care, I am just glad I feel some improvement.  That to me is gold.

So if I do get to see my doctor, I plan to ask him if I can go home tomorrow.  I hate being in here.  It is so boring, enough to drive you crazy really.  (joke)

Fingers crossed for me guys.
Love
Laura
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment