Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like...


I am starting to think about Christmas presents and what to make and what to sell at my next two market days.  So I have been busy busy busy.  Below is a hair clip for a friend who requested this style. This is a one off as I literally got the skull in a bag of craft stuff from freecycle.  Would love some more.



This hair clip is for my niece, Amy.   Hope she likes it.



Hair clips I will be selling at my next two markets $5.00 each.  Also selling at Dolls & Doilies in Bay Tce, Wynnum and hopefully at a store near you.


Notepads $3.00 each.  Perfect for a Christmas present for your child's teacher or for Kris Kringle.


The notebooks all stacked up.  Will make Christmas themed ones too if required.


Pillar candles $8.00 each.  Will take requests for customising also.


I also have been working on other projects which I cannot show you as my Mum and Sister read this blog and I don't want to spoil their surprise for Christmas pressies.  I am determined this year to make as many Christmas presents as possible.  The men in our lives will be getting a gorgeous key ring with their initial from vintage scrabble tiles.  All very small but thoughtful gifts re-using items I have found along the way.  What a perfect way to recycle.  What little projects have you been working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment