Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I heart Mod Podge

I am in a crafting frenzy.  Busy making, wrapping, pricing for the Silky Oaks Market on Saturday.  I have so many projects on the go at the moment and I am so in love with Mod Podge.  It is fabulous for paper and fabric.  I am grieving however, the loss of Pritt Power Gel. aaarrrrggghhh can anyone recommend an equal alternative.  I have spent so much money trialling others but they just don't cut it or hold it I should say.


Beautiful Christmas decorations for sale 3 for $5


I can't wait to see these on my tree and hope you will like them too


Green ones drying


More snowflakes stiffening with Mod Podge.

Stay tuned for my scrabble tile jewellery and please come along on Saturday and buy buy buy.  I hear there is going to be a huge toy stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment