Monday, September 19, 2011

‎"Enough is abundance to the wise." Euripides

At the end of your life you will know that nothing you have done will matter - only who you have been while you have done it. Have you been happy? Have you been caring, and compassionate, and considerate of others? You will see that it is who you have been, not what you have done, that matters to your soul. ~Neale Donald Walsch


“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
― Maya Angelou





It does not take much to show support and understanding to someone in need.  At the very least you do nothing.  Kind words are a balm but if you don't have it in you why stoop to inflicting pain.  Afterall, we are all human and we are all frail.  We all at some point will make mistakes but we can still make a difference in someone's life.

I would like to thank all my family and friends (you know who you are) who have been there for me this year.  It is only in the darkness that a beacon of light will shine. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPn0KFlbqX8&ob=av2e

Cindy Lauper - True Colours Lyrics 
Album: 



You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged, though i realize it's hard to
take courage in a world, full of people,
you can lose sight of it
And the darkness inside you
will make you feel so small

(Chorus)
But I see your true colors, shining through
I see your true colors, and that's why I love you
So don't be afraid, to let them show
Your true colors, true colors
Are beautiful, like a rainbow

Show me a smile, don't be unhappy
I can't remember when i last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy and
you've taken in all you can bare
You call me up- because you know I'll be there

(Chorus x1)

I can't remember when I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
and you take in all you can bare
You call me up- because you know I'll be there

And I see your true colors, shining through
I see your true colors and thats why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors, true colors,
True colors, are shining through
I see your true colors and that's why i love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors, true colors
Are beautiful, like a rainbow 

No comments:

Post a Comment