Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yummies up for sale

I have been working hard preparing for my first stall at the markets.  It will be shabby chic styled and will be at Silky Oaks, Manly Rd, Manly West, Qld this Saturday 24th July from 6am to 11am.  I have been making cards and tealight holders and have beautiful shabby linens and fabrics along with many other treasures.   Plus of course I add stuff all the time to my ebay shop.

lovely tea towel soon to be on ebay



lovely piece of crepe fabric - on ebay

6 - 8 seater table cloth in perfect condition going on eba

found this little gem on the side of the road


same lovely find with shelving added, then covered with old drawer liners and beautiful linens and vintage aprons for the markets on Saturday.

Please come along there will be loads of lovelies for sale like a pink medicine cabinet, a white shabby mirror, huge rose painting and so much more

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    How do I find your ebay? Would love to visit what you sell online.
    Also, has your hair comb found its way to you?
    Lou
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LouLou yes I got it - sorry I thought I had mentioned it. I am going to write it up in a blog can I link you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear this :) Yes, your'e more than welcome to link me. I can help you with this if you need it xx

    ReplyDelete