Sunday, August 15, 2010

Far out August has come and almost gone


We went to Greazefest - saw this car up for sale and totally heart this car


This was July but we danced at our first Eisteddfod

Am very fragile at the moment. We attended a friend's 40th last night and it was a great night.  Far too much wine was drunk, lots of laughs and bad karaoke too.  Feel a bit maudlin that we have celebrated our 18th's, 21st's, 30th's and now our 40th's together.  Staring down the barrel to 50 I guess aaarrrggghhh.

I am going to set myself a goal to list at least 10 things on ebay each day.  My listed items is now under 100 and am getting no sales and need to generate fresh interest.  Also, less then two weeks to my next Shabby Chic market and need to price and prepare for that also.

I also would like to blog on a more regular basis.  I mentioned in my previous post that I was in awe with some of the blogs I follow and their daily posts.  They are my mentors and I aspire to their commitment.

So hopefully this time next week, I will have at least 70 new items on ebay, all my market stuff ready and a much more tidy and organised home.  Check back with me next week to hear my news.

No comments:

Post a Comment