Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Out With the New In With The Old

I am overhauling my bedroom.  I have decided to go back to my true love with is a combination of shabby chic, french provincial with a touch of contemporary.  Basically, these days everything works.  So I am putting this on ebay today.  It includes black fitted sheet, pair of black euro pillow cases, pair of black plain pillow cases. the queen size quilt and matching pillowcases (purchased from Kmart) 3 Black & White Scatter cushions, one sham black with diamante strands (some of the diamantes are missing) a faux fur cushion and matching faux fur throw and the lovely grey shade lamps (purchased from Ikea). 

Prefer pick up from Manly West/Wakerley but will post to winning bidder for Australia Post cost plus cost to register.




Stay tuned for shabby chic look to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment