Friday, June 17, 2011

The A - Z of me

A. Age: 42

B. Bed size: Queen – I’d love a king size though!
C. Chore that you hate: you mean I can only pick one - how about all of them 
D. Dogs: Would love a labradoodle one day.
E. Essential start to your day: A coffee then a long hot shower.
F. Favourite color: for decor red and white for clothes white, black, grey and any neutral colours
G. Gold or Silver: Gold
H. Height: approx 167cm depending on the time. 
I. Instruments you play: none, zip, diddly squat...get the picture
J. Job title: CEO of my family
K. Kids: Yep got two of them one of each kind too


L. Live: where else but Qld, sorry could not resist.  More precisely - Brisbane on the bay.
M. Mother's name: begins with D sorry this is my blog not hers and if she wants people to know her name that is up to her
N. Nicknames: Lau, lauzie, yitty, lozmeister
O. Overnight hospital stays: ha this year heaps.
P. Pet peeve: fairweather friends I don't get them.  You are or you aren't you don't sit on the fence
Q. Quote from a movie:  Party on Wayne, Party on Garth (Wayne's World) 
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: one sister
T. Time you wake up: weekdays about 7.30 and weekends as late as the kids let us
U. Underwear: yep I wear it.
V. Vegetable you hate: cabbage!  
W. What makes you run late: my husband
X. X-Rays you've had: arm, teeth, stomach, ankle and probably more can't remember
Y. Yummy food that you make:I make a divine trifle, a scrummy choc pavlova and anything else I set out to do really.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes - just love them but can't figure out where they fit in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment